Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) are established in 1991 as the Government agencies as a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU) with a purpose to export computer software and other allied services. STPI registration is vital for all STPI's in order to fulfill the terms and conditions laid down by the Government of India under the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It's an export oriented unit which is meant for developing the national income and economic development of a country by providing the professional services relating the computer software. STPI registration has some different rules and regulations as it's a 100% tax exempted under the section of 10A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The following documents are inevitable for the registration of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI).
- Application form in the prescribed form
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Name and details of the person or CEO of STPI
- Details about the business plan and project
STPI Registration Rules
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) are the major source of income and a leading contributor towards a country's national income and inclusive development. There are lots of rules and regulations for STPI registration as per the Government rules and regulations. The following rules are followed:
- Company profile
- Details about the background of promoters
- Area of experts and service offered.
- Future plans and strategy
- List of capital goods produced in India and abroad
- Financial statements and Balance sheet
- Projected Profit & Loss Account
- Details of the numbers of employees and their wage plans.
Trademark registration India offers trademark registration services which include trademark application and trademark search on the behalf of the future trademark owner. Trademark is the identity of a business organization and an individual for running any kind business and making standout performances among other. Trademark registration act, 1999 provides certain rules and regulations on the basis one can file an application with trademark registry in order to get registered of a particular trademark if get available.